- Berryville, VA has a population of 4,185.
- The city's population is 25.2% college educated and 89.1% have a high school diploma or a GED.
- The city's residents are 54.8% married and 45.2% single.
- The majority (84.8%) of the Berryville, VA population is White.
- 5.3% of the city's population was not born in the United States. The other 94.7% was born in the United States.
- The city's residents are 46.8% males and 53.2% women.
- The Berryville, VA unemployment rate was 5.1%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The break down for commute times in Berryville, VA is: 45.3% under 25 mins, 30.8% 25-45 mins, and 23.9% above 45 minutes.
- The average worker works 39 hours a week in Berryville, VA.
- In Berryville, VA, the median worker income is $34,923. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Berryville, VA has a poverty rate of 12.8%.
- 36.0% of the homes are rentals and 52.9% are occupied by their owners.
- $1,731 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The median age of homes in Berryville, VA is 60 years.
- The typical home has 6 rooms.
The map below displays Berryville, VA. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.