Berryville, VA

Population Demographics

  • Berryville, VA has a population of 4,185.
  • The city's population is 25.2% college educated and 89.1% have a high school diploma or a GED.
  • The city's residents are 54.8% married and 45.2% single.
  • The majority (84.8%) of the Berryville, VA population is White.
  • 5.3% of the city's population was not born in the United States. The other 94.7% was born in the United States.
  • The city's residents are 46.8% males and 53.2% women.

» More about the Berryville Population including race, age and gender data.

Economy

  • The Berryville, VA unemployment rate was 5.1%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
  • The break down for commute times in Berryville, VA is: 45.3% under 25 mins, 30.8% 25-45 mins, and 23.9% above 45 minutes.
  • The average worker works 39 hours a week in Berryville, VA.
  • In Berryville, VA, the median worker income is $34,923. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
  • Berryville, VA has a poverty rate of 12.8%.

» More about the Berryville economy including unemployment and income trends.

Homes

  • 36.0% of the homes are rentals and 52.9% are occupied by their owners.
  • $1,731 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
  • The median age of homes in Berryville, VA is 59 years.
  • The typical home has 6 rooms.

» More about the Berryville homes including median rent and ownership costs.

Location

The map below displays Berryville, VA. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.

Zip Codes

22611  

Largest Cities in America

New York, NY

Population: 8,175,133

Avg. Income: $33,260

Los Angeles, CA

Population: 3,792,621

Avg. Income: $25,922

Chicago, IL

Population: 2,695,598

Avg. Income: $29,913

Houston, TX

Population: 2,099,451

Avg. Income: $25,358

Philadelphia, PA

Population: 1,526,006

Avg. Income: $27,856