- Utah has a population of 2,763,885 people. That is the 35th largest state population
- Of the state's population 50.2% are males and 49.8% are women.
- 59.4% of the state's population is married. The other 40.6% are single.
- The state's population is 27.7% college educated and 90.6% have a high school diploma or a GED.
- 91.8% of people in Utah were born U.S. citizens, while 8.2% were born outside of the country.
- The majority (86.1%) of the Utah population is White.
- The Utah poverty rate of 10.3% is lower than the national average.
- The Utah unemployment rate was 5.9%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The break down for commute times in Utah is: 68.8% under 25 mins, 21.7% 25-45 mins, and 9.4% above 45 minutes.
- Typically, people work 37/hrs per week in Utah.
- In Utah, the median worker income is $26,353. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
The map below displays Utah. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.