- Missouri City, TX has a population of 67,358.
- The city's population is 77.4% native born and 22.6% foreign born.
- The city's residents are 47.7% men and 52.3% women.
- The city's population is 40.0% college educated and 91.7% have a high school diploma or a GED.
- The races making up the largest parts of the population are: Black or African American [41.8%], White [33.6%] and Asian [16.2%].
- The city's residents are 56.9% married and 43.1% single.
- The median worker income in Missouri City, TX is $40,233.
- At the time of the last census, the Missouri City, TX unemployment rate was 6.7%.
- Of workers, 35.5% commute under 25 mins, 44.7% travel 25-45 mins, and 19.8% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- Missouri City, TX workers work 40/hrs per week on average.
- The poverty rate for Missouri City, TX is 6.7%.
- Rentals are 11.0% of homes and 84.5% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- $1,739 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The typical home has 7 rooms.
- In Missouri City, TX 1988 is the median year when homes were built.
The map below shows Missouri City, TX. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.