- 88.0% of the population graduated high school or have a GED. 6.5% have college degrees.
- The majority (93.5%) of the Gold Hill, OR population is White.
- 37.4% of people in Gold Hill, OR are single and 62.6% are married.
- The city's population is 97.4% native born and 2.6% foreign born.
- The population of Gold Hill, OR is 1,220.
- Of the city's population 50.1% are males and 49.9% are females.
- The median worker income in Gold Hill, OR is $25,357.
- Gold Hill, OR workers work 37/hrs per week on average.
- At the time of the last census, the Gold Hill, OR unemployment rate was 5.4%.
- Gold Hill, OR has a poverty rate of 14.3%.
- Of workers, 66.8% commute under 25 mins, 32.0% travel 25-45 mins, and 1.2% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
- In Gold Hill, OR 1975 is the median year when homes were built.
- Rentals are 31.8% of homes and 61.3% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- $1,265 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below shows Gold Hill, OR. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.