- Of the state's population 49.5% are males and 50.5% are females.
- The state's population is 26.6% college educated and 88.6% have a high school diploma or a GED.
- The majority (83.6%) of the Oregon population is White.
- The state's residents are 53.3% married and 46.7% single.
- 9.7% of the state's population was not born in the United States. The other 90.3% was born in the United States.
- The population of Oregon is 3,831,074, making it the 27th most populated state.
- In Oregon, the median worker income is $26,850. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the state. However, overall 65.8% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 23.2% commute 25-45 mins, and 11.0% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- As of the last census, the Oregon unemployment rate of 8.7% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- Oregon has a poverty rate of 12.9%.
- Typically, people work 38/hrs per week in Oregon.
The map below contains Oregon. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.