- The population of Pawhuska, OK is 3,584.
- 83.5% of the population graduated high school or have a GED. 18.0% have college degrees.
- The city's population is 100.0% native born and 0.0% foreign born.
- The city's residents are 54.0% married and 46.0% single.
- Men make up 47.9% of the population and women make up 52.1%.
- The races making up the largest parts of the population are: White [58.6%], American Indian and Alaska Native [29.2%] and Two or more races [8.2%].
- The average worker works 41 hours a week in Pawhuska, OK.
- The poverty rate for Pawhuska, OK is 13.2%.
- In Pawhuska, OK, the median worker income is $17,450. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- As of the last census, the Pawhuska, OK unemployment rate of 3.8% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- The break down for commute times in Pawhuska, OK is: 80.6% under 25 mins, 9.7% 25-45 mins, and 9.6% above 45 minutes.
- In Pawhuska, OK 1953 is the median year when homes were built.
- Rentals are 33.4% of homes and 53.0% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $888/mo.
The map below contains Pawhuska, OK. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.