- 93.1% of people in Stilwell, OK were born U.S. citizens, while 6.9% were born outside of the country.
- 50.5% of people in Stilwell, OK are single and 49.5% are married.
- 70.8% of the population graduated high school or have a GED. 8.9% have college degrees.
- The majority (49.6%) of the Stilwell, OK population is American Indian and Alaska Native.
- Stilwell, OK has a population of 3,949.
- The city's residents are 47.3% men and 52.7% women.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the city. However, overall 65.8% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 18.3% commute 25-45 mins, and 15.9% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The median worker income in Stilwell, OK is $17,740.
- The Stilwell, OK unemployment rate was 5.1%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- Stilwell, OK has a poverty rate of 37.9%.
- Stilwell, OK workers work 39/hrs per week on average.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
- In Stilwell, OK 1975 is the median year when homes were built.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $674/mo.
- 36.6% of homes are owner occupied and 50.8% are rented.
The map below displays Stilwell, OK. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.