- 45.5% of people in Oklahoma are single and 54.5% are married.
- The top three races (in population) are: White [72.2%], Hispanic [8.9%] and American Indian and Alaska Native [8.6%].
- Men make up 49.5% of the population and women make up 50.5%.
- Oklahoma has a population of 3,751,351 people. That is the 28th largest state population
- 5.2% of the state's population was not born in the United States. The other 94.8% was born in the United States.
- The state's population is 21.2% college educated and 85.4% have a high school diploma or a GED.
- The poverty rate for Oklahoma is 14.1%.
- In Oklahoma, the median worker income is $25,386. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- The break down for commute times in Oklahoma is: 70.0% under 25 mins, 21.1% 25-45 mins, and 8.9% above 45 minutes.
- Typically, people work 40/hrs per week in Oklahoma.
- As of the last census, the Oklahoma unemployment rate of 6.2% was better than the 7.9% national average.
The map below contains Oklahoma. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.