- The city's population is 9.7% college educated and 80.7% have a high school diploma or a GED.
- Men make up 47.9% of the population and females make up 52.1%.
- 57.0% of people in Bellaire, OH are single and 43.0% are married.
- 100.0% of people in Bellaire, OH were born U.S. citizens, while 0.0% were born outside of the country.
- Bellaire, OH has a population of 4,278.
- The majority (91.9%) of the Bellaire, OH population is White.
- As of the last census, the Bellaire, OH unemployment rate of 11.3% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- The Bellaire, OH poverty rate of 23.1% is higher than the national average.
- The break down for commute times in Bellaire, OH is: 73.3% under 25 mins, 14.6% 25-45 mins, and 12.2% above 45 minutes.
- The average worker works 37 hours a week in Bellaire, OH.
- In Bellaire, OH, the median worker income is $18,120. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- In Bellaire, OH 1939 is the median year when homes were built.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 6.
- 47.0% of homes are owner occupied and 35.8% are rented.
- $767 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below contains Bellaire, OH. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.