- 73.5% of the city's population is married. The other 26.5% are single.
- Of the city's population 46.9% are males and 53.1% are women.
- The majority (98.2%) of the New Marshfield, OH population is White.
- The city's population is 0.0% college educated and 87.1% have a high school diploma or a GED.
- The city's population is 100.0% native born and 0.0% foreign born.
- The population of New Marshfield, OH is 326.
- Of workers, 100.0% commute under 25 mins, 0.0% travel 25-45 mins, and 0.0% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- Typically, people work None/hrs per week in New Marshfield, OH.
- At the time of the last census, the New Marshfield, OH unemployment rate was 0.0%.
- The median worker income in New Marshfield, OH is $28,875.
- The New Marshfield, OH poverty rate of 15.2% is higher than the national average.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $397/mo.
- 0.0% of the homes are rentals and 60.3% are occupied by their owners.
- The median age of homes in New Marshfield, OH is 47 years.
The map below shows New Marshfield, OH. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.