- The races making up the largest parts of the population are: White [87.1%], Asian [7.9%] and Hispanic [6.2%].
- 35.6% of people in Irvington, NY are single and 64.4% are married.
- The city's residents are 47.5% men and 52.5% females.
- The population of Irvington, NY is 6,420.
- 98.4% of the population graduated high school or have a GED. 49.8% have college degrees.
- 13.8% of the city's population was not born in the United States. The other 86.2% was born in the United States.
- The Irvington, NY unemployment rate was 4.0%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- The average worker works 41 hours a week in Irvington, NY.
- In Irvington, NY, the median worker income is $68,750. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Irvington, NY has a poverty rate of 2.4%.
- The break down for commute times in Irvington, NY is: 36.4% under 25 mins, 27.7% 25-45 mins, and 35.9% above 45 minutes.
- The typical home has 6 rooms.
- 18.0% of the homes are rentals and 80.1% are occupied by their owners.
- $3,325 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The median age of homes in Irvington, NY is 63 years.
The map below displays Irvington, NY. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.