- The city's population is 17.9% college educated and 71.6% have a high school diploma or a GED.
- 16.5% of the city's population was not born in the United States. The other 83.5% was born in the United States.
- 62.8% of people in Woodridge, NY are single and 37.2% are married.
- The races making up the largest parts of the population are: White [70.7%], Hispanic [34.6%] and Black or African American [11.9%].
- Woodridge, NY has a population of 847.
- Of the city's population 51.2% are men and 48.8% are females.
- The average worker works 35 hours a week in Woodridge, NY.
- The Woodridge, NY poverty rate of 19.4% is higher than the national average.
- The break down for commute times in Woodridge, NY is: 67.8% under 25 mins, 28.2% 25-45 mins, and 4.0% above 45 minutes.
- In Woodridge, NY, the median worker income is $18,611. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- At the time of the last census, the Woodridge, NY unemployment rate was 28.5%.
- Homes have 6 rooms on average.
- The median age of homes in Woodridge, NY is 48 years.
- 22.0% of homes are owner occupied and 23.4% are rented.
- $1,448 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 46.6% of the homes are for seasonal or recreational use.
The map below shows Woodridge, NY. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.