- The population of Nevada is 2,700,551, making it the 36th most populated state.
- The state's residents are 50.5% men and 49.5% women.
- The top three races (in population) are: White [66.2%], Hispanic [26.5%] and Black or African American [8.1%].
- 84.3% of the population graduated high school or have a GED. 20.2% have college degrees.
- 80.7% of people in Nevada were born U.S. citizens, while 19.3% were born outside of the country.
- 48.6% of people in Nevada are single and 51.4% are married.
- The poverty rate for Nevada is 10.4%.
- The median worker income in Nevada is $31,041.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the state. However, overall 60.9% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 28.9% commute 25-45 mins, and 10.2% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- As of the last census, the Nevada unemployment rate of 9.0% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- Nevada workers work 39/hrs per week on average.
The map below contains Nevada. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.