- The state's residents are 55.3% married and 44.7% single.
- 5.3% of the state's population was not born in the United States. The other 94.7% was born in the United States.
- The majority (93.9%) of the New Hampshire population is White.
- The state's population is 31.0% college educated and 90.9% have a high school diploma or a GED.
- Of the state's population 49.3% are males and 50.7% are females.
- New Hampshire has a population of 1,316,470 people. That is the 43rd largest state population
- Typical commute times differ throughout the state. However, overall 58.4% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 25.3% commute 25-45 mins, and 16.4% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- At the time of the last census, the New Hampshire unemployment rate was 5.9%.
- In New Hampshire, the median worker income is $32,827. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The average worker works 38 hours a week in New Hampshire.
- New Hampshire has a poverty rate of 7.4%.
The map below shows New Hampshire. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.