- The top three races (in population) are: White [86.1%], Hispanic [9.2%] and Black or African American [4.5%].
- The state's population is 25.9% college educated and 90.0% have a high school diploma or a GED.
- Nebraska has a population of 1,826,341 and is the 39th most populous state.
- 94.1% of people in Nebraska were born U.S. citizens, while 5.9% were born outside of the country.
- Men make up 49.6% of the population and women make up 50.4%.
- The state's residents are 55.9% married and 44.1% single.
- The average worker works 40 hours a week in Nebraska.
- As of the last census, the Nebraska unemployment rate of 5.1% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- Of workers, 76.9% commute under 25 mins, 17.2% travel 25-45 mins, and 5.9% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- Nebraska has a poverty rate of 10.7%.
- The median worker income in Nebraska is $26,786.
The map below contains Nebraska. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.