Calvert City, KY

Population Demographics

  • 1.5% of the city's population was not born in the United States. The other 98.5% was born in the United States.
  • The population of Calvert City, KY is 2,566.
  • The majority (98.1%) of the Calvert City, KY population is White.
  • 55.2% of the city's population is married. The other 44.8% are single.
  • The city's population is 17.0% college educated and 89.2% have a high school diploma or a GED.
  • The city's residents are 46.2% males and 53.8% females.

» More about the Calvert City Population including race, age and gender data.

Economy

  • The Calvert City, KY unemployment rate was 1.5%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
  • Calvert City, KY has a poverty rate of 5.0%.
  • Calvert City, KY workers work 40/hrs per week on average.
  • Of workers, 74.2% commute under 25 mins, 23.7% travel 25-45 mins, and 2.1% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
  • The median worker income in Calvert City, KY is $29,787.

» More about the Calvert City economy including unemployment and income trends.

Homes

  • The typical home has 5 rooms.
  • The median age of homes in Calvert City, KY is 47 years.
  • Rentals are 25.1% of homes and 68.4% of homes are occupied by their owners.
  • For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $831/mo.

» More about the Calvert City homes including median rent and ownership costs.

Location

The map below displays Calvert City, KY. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.

Zip Codes

42025   42029   42044  

Largest Cities in America

New York, NY

Population: 8,175,133

Avg. Income: $33,260

Los Angeles, CA

Population: 3,792,621

Avg. Income: $25,922

Chicago, IL

Population: 2,695,598

Avg. Income: $29,913

Houston, TX

Population: 2,099,451

Avg. Income: $25,358

Philadelphia, PA

Population: 1,526,006

Avg. Income: $27,856