- The city's population is 15.3% college educated and 80.7% have a high school diploma or a GED.
- The majority (90.3%) of the Du Quoin, IL population is White.
- Du Quoin, IL has a population of 6,109.
- The city's population is 98.9% native born and 1.1% foreign born.
- 43.8% of the city's population is married. The other 56.2% are single.
- The city's residents are 47.4% males and 52.6% females.
- As of the last census, the Du Quoin, IL unemployment rate of 9.4% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- Typically, people work 38/hrs per week in Du Quoin, IL.
- The Du Quoin, IL poverty rate of 13.5% is higher than the national average.
- The median worker income in Du Quoin, IL is $20,198.
- The break down for commute times in Du Quoin, IL is: 56.3% under 25 mins, 19.6% 25-45 mins, and 24.1% above 45 minutes.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $844/mo.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
- Homes are 61 years old on average here.
- Rentals are 30.0% of homes and 59.0% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains Du Quoin, IL. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.