- The city's population is 91.4% native born and 8.6% foreign born.
- The races making up the largest parts of the population are: White [94.0%], Asian [3.6%] and Hispanic [2.8%].
- 68.7% of the city's population is married. The other 31.3% are single.
- The city's population is 62.1% college educated and 98.0% have a high school diploma or a GED.
- Deerfield, IL has a population of 18,225.
- Men make up 48.3% of the population and females make up 51.7%.
- In Deerfield, IL, the median worker income is $59,257. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- As of the last census, the Deerfield, IL unemployment rate of 3.5% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in Deerfield, IL.
- The Deerfield, IL poverty rate of 1.7% is lower than the national average.
- The break down for commute times in Deerfield, IL is: 52.7% under 25 mins, 21.7% 25-45 mins, and 25.6% above 45 minutes.
- The typical home has 8 rooms.
- Rentals are 11.2% of homes and 85.7% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- In Deerfield, IL 1966 is the median year when homes were built.
- $3,127 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below contains Deerfield, IL. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.