- The population of Bridgeview, IL is 16,446.
- Men make up 50.1% of the population and women make up 49.9%.
- 23.2% of the city's population was not born in the United States. The other 76.8% was born in the United States.
- The majority (84.5%) of the Bridgeview, IL population is White.
- 49.6% of the city's population is married. The other 50.4% are single.
- The city's population is 13.4% college educated and 78.9% have a high school diploma or a GED.
- The average worker works 39 hours a week in Bridgeview, IL.
- In Bridgeview, IL, the median worker income is $27,992. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- The poverty rate for Bridgeview, IL is 13.0%.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the city. However, overall 50.2% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 30.5% commute 25-45 mins, and 19.2% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The Bridgeview, IL unemployment rate was 9.3%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- The median age of homes in Bridgeview, IL is 47 years.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
- $1,671 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Rentals are 22.7% of homes and 72.5% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays Bridgeview, IL. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.