- Idaho has a population of 1,567,582 people. That is the 40th largest state population
- 94.1% of people in Idaho were born U.S. citizens, while 5.9% were born outside of the country.
- The state's population is 22.8% college educated and 88.2% have a high school diploma or a GED.
- The top three races (in population) are: White [89.1%], Hispanic [11.2%] and Two or more races [2.5%].
- The state's residents are 50.1% men and 49.9% women.
- 40.9% of people in Idaho are single and 59.1% are married.
- Of workers, 72.2% commute under 25 mins, 18.4% travel 25-45 mins, and 9.4% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- As of the last census, the Idaho unemployment rate of 7.0% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- Typically, people work 38/hrs per week in Idaho.
- The Idaho poverty rate of 12.4% is higher than the national average.
- The median worker income in Idaho is $24,569.
The map below contains Idaho. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.