- The city's population is 100.0% native born and 0.0% foreign born.
- 86.0% of the population graduated high school or have a GED. 8.8% have college degrees.
- 68.1% of the city's population is married. The other 31.9% are single.
- The races making up the largest parts of the population are: White [98.3%], Hispanic [1.4%] and Asian [1.1%].
- Clermont, IA has a population of 632.
- The city's residents are 47.5% males and 52.5% females.
- The median worker income in Clermont, IA is $21,125.
- Clermont, IA workers work 38/hrs per week on average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the city. However, overall 62.9% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 26.9% commute 25-45 mins, and 10.2% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The Clermont, IA unemployment rate was 4.4%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- Clermont, IA has a poverty rate of 6.0%.
- $974 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- In Clermont, IA 1964 is the median year when homes were built.
- Homes have 6 rooms on average.
- 11.4% of the homes are rentals and 72.5% are occupied by their owners.
The map below displays Clermont, IA. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.