Population Demographics

  • The city's population is 100.0% native born and 0.0% foreign born.
  • 86.0% of the population graduated high school or have a GED. 8.8% have college degrees.
  • 68.1% of the city's population is married. The other 31.9% are single.
  • The races making up the largest parts of the population are: White [98.3%], Hispanic [1.4%] and Asian [1.1%].
  • Clermont, IA has a population of 632.
  • The city's residents are 47.5% males and 52.5% females.

» More about the Clermont Population including race, age and gender data.

Economy

  • The median worker income in Clermont, IA is $21,125.
  • Clermont, IA workers work 38/hrs per week on average.
  • Typical commute times differ throughout the city. However, overall 62.9% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 26.9% commute 25-45 mins, and 10.2% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
  • The Clermont, IA unemployment rate was 4.4%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
  • Clermont, IA has a poverty rate of 6.0%.

» More about the Clermont economy including unemployment and income trends.

Homes

  • $974 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
  • In Clermont, IA 1964 is the median year when homes were built.
  • Homes have 6 rooms on average.
  • 11.4% of the homes are rentals and 72.5% are occupied by their owners.

» More about the Clermont homes including median rent and ownership costs.

Location

The map below displays Clermont, IA. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.

Zip Codes

52135  

Largest Cities in America

New York, NY

Population: 8,175,133

Avg. Income: $33,260

Los Angeles, CA

Population: 3,792,621

Avg. Income: $25,922

Chicago, IL

Population: 2,695,598

Avg. Income: $29,913

Houston, TX

Population: 2,099,451

Avg. Income: $25,358

Philadelphia, PA

Population: 1,526,006

Avg. Income: $27,856