- 0.0% of the city's population was not born in the United States. The other 100.0% was born in the United States.
- Men make up 56.2% of the population and women make up 43.8%.
- Olowalu, HI has a population of 80.
- The city's residents are 19.4% married and 80.6% single.
- The city's population is 25.5% college educated and 100.0% have a high school diploma or a GED.
- The top three races (in population) are: White [43.8%], Two or more races [32.5%] and Asian [13.8%].
- The break down for commute times in Olowalu, HI is: 40.5% under 25 mins, 59.5% 25-45 mins, and 0.0% above 45 minutes.
- The Olowalu, HI unemployment rate was 0.0%, as of the last census. This is lower than the national average of 7.9%.
- Olowalu, HI has a poverty rate of 0.0%.
- Olowalu, HI workers work 42/hrs per week on average.
- In Olowalu, HI, the median worker income is $53,867. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
- $0 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- 40.7% of the homes are rentals and 18.5% are occupied by their owners.
- Homes are 55 years old on average here.
The map below displays Olowalu, HI. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.