- The races making up the largest parts of the population are: White [95.6%], Hispanic [6.5%] and Two or more races [1.5%].
- Of the city's population 50.2% are men and 49.8% are females.
- The city's residents are 53.3% married and 46.7% single.
- 96.8% of people in Shady Hills, FL were born U.S. citizens, while 3.2% were born outside of the country.
- 83.0% of the population graduated high school or have a GED. 10.0% have college degrees.
- Shady Hills, FL has a population of 11,523.
- At the time of the last census, the Shady Hills, FL unemployment rate was 10.6%.
- The average worker works 39 hours a week in Shady Hills, FL.
- The Shady Hills, FL poverty rate of 13.8% is higher than the national average.
- The median worker income in Shady Hills, FL is $28,443.
- Of workers, 34.1% commute under 25 mins, 33.9% travel 25-45 mins, and 32.0% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- The typical home has 6 rooms.
- Rentals are 11.6% of homes and 76.7% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- The median age of homes in Shady Hills, FL is 27 years.
- $1,168 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below shows Shady Hills, FL. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.