- Hudson, FL has a population of 12,158.
- Men make up 48.9% of the population and females make up 51.1%.
- The city's population is 93.6% native born and 6.4% foreign born.
- 85.3% of the population graduated high school or have a GED. 16.9% have college degrees.
- The races making up the largest parts of the population are: White [95.3%], Hispanic [5.0%] and Two or more races [1.5%].
- 43.3% of people in Hudson, FL are single and 56.7% are married.
- The poverty rate for Hudson, FL is 13.4%.
- In Hudson, FL, the median worker income is $21,639. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- The break down for commute times in Hudson, FL is: 59.1% under 25 mins, 15.1% 25-45 mins, and 25.9% above 45 minutes.
- At the time of the last census, the Hudson, FL unemployment rate was 9.5%.
- Typically, people work 41/hrs per week in Hudson, FL.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,359/mo.
- 16.0% of the homes are rentals and 58.4% are occupied by their owners.
- The median age of homes in Hudson, FL is 35 years.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
The map below shows Hudson, FL. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.