- Of the city's population 46.8% are men and 53.2% are women.
- The city's residents are 81.2% married and 18.8% single.
- Heritage Pines, FL has a population of 2,136.
- 92.8% of the population graduated high school or have a GED. 29.6% have college degrees.
- The top three races (in population) are: White [98.4%], Hispanic [2.0%] and Black or African American [0.8%].
- 96.0% of people in Heritage Pines, FL were born U.S. citizens, while 4.0% were born outside of the country.
- In Heritage Pines, FL, the median worker income is $16,696. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- As of the last census, the Heritage Pines, FL unemployment rate of 5.5% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- Heritage Pines, FL has a poverty rate of 4.5%.
- Heritage Pines, FL workers work 33/hrs per week on average.
- The break down for commute times in Heritage Pines, FL is: 52.7% under 25 mins, 24.5% 25-45 mins, and 22.7% above 45 minutes.
- 82.0% of homes are owner occupied and 1.7% are rented.
- $1,384 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- The typical home has 6 rooms.
The map below contains Heritage Pines, FL. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.