- Men make up 47.0% of the population and women make up 53.0%.
- The city's population is 11.2% college educated and 86.8% have a high school diploma or a GED.
- The city's population is 94.5% native born and 5.5% foreign born.
- The races making up the largest parts of the population are: White [92.3%], Hispanic [9.0%] and Two or more races [2.3%].
- The city's residents are 51.5% married and 48.5% single.
- The population of Bayonet Point, FL is 23,467.
- Bayonet Point, FL workers work 39/hrs per week on average.
- The Bayonet Point, FL poverty rate of 11.6% is lower than the national average.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the city. However, overall 63.1% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 16.8% commute 25-45 mins, and 20.1% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The median worker income in Bayonet Point, FL is $22,925.
- The Bayonet Point, FL unemployment rate was 14.1%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- In Bayonet Point, FL 1979 is the median year when homes were built.
- 63.8% of homes are owner occupied and 18.3% are rented.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
- $1,064 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below displays Bayonet Point, FL. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.