- Of the city's population 48.4% are males and 51.6% are females.
- 73.5% of the population graduated high school or have a GED. 0.0% have college degrees.
- 100.0% of people in Aripeka, FL were born U.S. citizens, while 0.0% were born outside of the country.
- The population of Aripeka, FL is 308.
- The races making up the largest parts of the population are: White [90.6%], Two or more races [5.8%] and Hispanic [5.2%].
- 69.1% of people in Aripeka, FL are single and 30.9% are married.
- At the time of the last census, the Aripeka, FL unemployment rate was 0.0%.
- Aripeka, FL has a poverty rate of 46.3%.
- The median worker income in Aripeka, FL is $46,850.
- Typical commute times differ throughout the city. However, overall 100.0% of works commute under 25 mins daily, 0.0% commute 25-45 mins, and 0.0% have a commute greater than 45 minutes.
- The average worker works None hours a week in Aripeka, FL.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
- Many homes (30.4%) are for seasonal or recreational use.
- In Aripeka, FL 1977 is the median year when homes were built.
- $0 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Rentals are 29.9% of homes and 6.7% of homes are occupied by their owners.
The map below shows Aripeka, FL. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.