- The top three races (in population) are: Black or African American [67.6%], White [19.6%] and Hispanic [13.9%].
- Men make up 47.0% of the population and females make up 53.0%.
- 57.2% of people in Pine Hills, FL are single and 42.8% are married.
- 77.1% of the population graduated high school or have a GED. 14.2% have college degrees.
- The city's population is 73.6% native born and 26.4% foreign born.
- Pine Hills, FL has a population of 60,076.
- The Pine Hills, FL unemployment rate was 13.5%, as of the last census. This is higher than the national average of 7.9%.
- The break down for commute times in Pine Hills, FL is: 44.7% under 25 mins, 35.8% 25-45 mins, and 19.5% above 45 minutes.
- The Pine Hills, FL poverty rate of 14.0% is higher than the national average.
- The median worker income in Pine Hills, FL is $21,614.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in Pine Hills, FL.
- Rentals are 35.8% of homes and 53.0% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- The median age of homes in Pine Hills, FL is 39 years.
- The median number of rooms a home has is 5.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,327/mo.
The map below displays Pine Hills, FL. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.