- 92.4% of people in Ocala, FL were born U.S. citizens, while 7.6% were born outside of the country.
- Ocala, FL has a population of 56,315.
- 44.7% of the city's population is married. The other 55.3% are single.
- The city's residents are 47.6% men and 52.4% women.
- The city's population is 19.2% college educated and 84.1% have a high school diploma or a GED.
- The races making up the largest parts of the population are: White [70.7%], Black or African American [20.9%] and Hispanic [11.7%].
- The median worker income in Ocala, FL is $23,183.
- The break down for commute times in Ocala, FL is: 76.3% under 25 mins, 13.6% 25-45 mins, and 10.1% above 45 minutes.
- As of the last census, the Ocala, FL unemployment rate of 10.8% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in Ocala, FL.
- The poverty rate for Ocala, FL is 17.7%.
- $1,348 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Homes are 31 years old on average here.
- The typical home has 5 rooms.
- 46.0% of homes are owner occupied and 38.0% are rented.
The map below contains Ocala, FL. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.