Charlotte Harbor, FL

Population Demographics

  • 95.5% of people in Charlotte Harbor, FL were born U.S. citizens, while 4.5% were born outside of the country.
  • 43.8% of the city's population is married. The other 56.2% are single.
  • Men make up 44.5% of the population and women make up 55.5%.
  • The city's population is 18.9% college educated and 83.0% have a high school diploma or a GED.
  • The races making up the largest parts of the population are: White [89.3%], Black or African American [6.0%] and Hispanic [5.6%].
  • Charlotte Harbor, FL has a population of 3,714.

» More about the Charlotte Harbor Population including race, age and gender data.

Economy

  • In Charlotte Harbor, FL, the median worker income is $21,048. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
  • The break down for commute times in Charlotte Harbor, FL is: 86.4% under 25 mins, 4.6% 25-45 mins, and 9.0% above 45 minutes.
  • As of the last census, the Charlotte Harbor, FL unemployment rate of 16.6% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
  • Charlotte Harbor, FL has a poverty rate of 12.2%.
  • Charlotte Harbor, FL workers work 39/hrs per week on average.

» More about the Charlotte Harbor economy including unemployment and income trends.

Homes

  • The typical home has 4 rooms.
  • The median age of homes in Charlotte Harbor, FL is 31 years.
  • For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,729/mo.
  • 32.2% of the homes are rentals and 40.9% are occupied by their owners.

» More about the Charlotte Harbor homes including median rent and ownership costs.

Location

The map below contains Charlotte Harbor, FL. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.

Zip Codes

33952   33980  

Largest Cities in America

New York, NY

Population: 8,175,133

Avg. Income: $33,260

Los Angeles, CA

Population: 3,792,621

Avg. Income: $25,922

Chicago, IL

Population: 2,695,598

Avg. Income: $29,913

Houston, TX

Population: 2,099,451

Avg. Income: $25,358

Philadelphia, PA

Population: 1,526,006

Avg. Income: $27,856