- 95.5% of people in Charlotte Harbor, FL were born U.S. citizens, while 4.5% were born outside of the country.
- 43.8% of the city's population is married. The other 56.2% are single.
- Men make up 44.5% of the population and women make up 55.5%.
- The city's population is 18.9% college educated and 83.0% have a high school diploma or a GED.
- The races making up the largest parts of the population are: White [89.3%], Black or African American [6.0%] and Hispanic [5.6%].
- Charlotte Harbor, FL has a population of 3,714.
- In Charlotte Harbor, FL, the median worker income is $21,048. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- The break down for commute times in Charlotte Harbor, FL is: 86.4% under 25 mins, 4.6% 25-45 mins, and 9.0% above 45 minutes.
- As of the last census, the Charlotte Harbor, FL unemployment rate of 16.6% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- Charlotte Harbor, FL has a poverty rate of 12.2%.
- Charlotte Harbor, FL workers work 39/hrs per week on average.
- The typical home has 4 rooms.
- The median age of homes in Charlotte Harbor, FL is 31 years.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,729/mo.
- 32.2% of the homes are rentals and 40.9% are occupied by their owners.
The map below contains Charlotte Harbor, FL. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.