- The city's population is 22.4% college educated and 93.9% have a high school diploma or a GED.
- The city's population is 97.2% native born and 2.8% foreign born.
- 43.8% of people in Palisade, CO are single and 56.2% are married.
- The city's residents are 48.7% men and 51.3% women.
- Palisade, CO has a population of 2,692.
- The top three races (in population) are: White [89.8%], Hispanic [10.5%] and American Indian and Alaska Native [2.2%].
- The average worker works 39 hours a week in Palisade, CO.
- As of the last census, the Palisade, CO unemployment rate of 8.5% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- In Palisade, CO, the median worker income is $30,302. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The poverty rate for Palisade, CO is 8.8%.
- Of workers, 67.2% commute under 25 mins, 16.7% travel 25-45 mins, and 16.1% have a commute time of over 45 mins.
- Homes have 5 rooms on average.
- The median age of homes in Palisade, CO is 36 years.
- 21.9% of the homes are rentals and 72.5% are occupied by their owners.
- For homes with mortgages, owner costs average $1,337/mo.
The map below contains Palisade, CO. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.