- The state's residents are 54.5% married and 45.5% single.
- The state's population is 33.7% college educated and 89.3% have a high school diploma or a GED.
- Of the state's population 50.1% are males and 49.9% are females.
- The majority (81.3%) of the Colorado population is White.
- 90.2% of people in Colorado were born U.S. citizens, while 9.8% were born outside of the country.
- The population of Colorado is 5,029,196, making it the 22nd most populated state.
- In Colorado, the median worker income is $31,094. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- The break down for commute times in Colorado is: 59.8% under 25 mins, 26.6% 25-45 mins, and 13.5% above 45 minutes.
- At the time of the last census, the Colorado unemployment rate was 6.8%.
- The Colorado poverty rate of 11.1% is lower than the national average.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in Colorado.
The map below shows Colorado. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.