- The county's population is 64.4% native born and 35.6% foreign born.
- The population of Los Angeles, CA is 9,818,605.
- Men make up 49.3% of the population and females make up 50.7%.
- The county's residents are 47.0% married and 53.0% single.
- The races making up the largest parts of the population are: White [50.3%], Hispanic [47.7%] and Asian [13.7%].
- 75.9% of the population graduated high school or have a GED. 26.6% have college degrees.
- The poverty rate for Los Angeles, CA is 13.7%.
- As of the last census, the Los Angeles, CA unemployment rate of 8.7% was worse than the 7.9% national average.
- The break down for commute times in Los Angeles, CA is: 48.6% under 25 mins, 30.3% 25-45 mins, and 21.1% above 45 minutes.
- In Los Angeles, CA, the median worker income is $28,874. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- Los Angeles, CA workers work 39/hrs per week on average.
The map below contains Los Angeles, CA. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.