- 100.0% of people in Furnace Creek, CA were born U.S. citizens, while 0.0% were born outside of the country.
- Furnace Creek, CA has a population of 24.
- The city's residents are 30.8% married and 69.2% single.
- The races making up the largest parts of the population are: American Indian and Alaska Native [66.7%], White [25.0%] and Two or more races [8.3%].
- 100.0% of the population graduated high school or have a GED. 20.0% have college degrees.
- Men make up 41.7% of the population and females make up 58.3%.
- Furnace Creek, CA workers work None/hrs per week on average.
- At the time of the last census, the Furnace Creek, CA unemployment rate was 0.0%.
- In Furnace Creek, CA, the median worker income is $29,688. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- The break down for commute times in Furnace Creek, CA is: 100.0% under 25 mins, 0.0% 25-45 mins, and 0.0% above 45 minutes.
- The poverty rate for Furnace Creek, CA is 11.5%.
- Homes have 4 rooms on average.
- Rentals are 79.1% of homes and 20.9% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- Homes are 50 years old on average here.
- $0 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
The map below shows Furnace Creek, CA. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.