- The county's population is 27.1% college educated and 85.6% have a high school diploma or a GED.
- 15.9% of the county's population was not born in the United States. The other 84.1% was born in the United States.
- The population of Maricopa, AZ is 3,817,117.
- Of the county's population 49.5% are males and 50.5% are females.
- The majority (73.0%) of the Maricopa, AZ population is White.
- The county's residents are 52.2% married and 47.8% single.
- The poverty rate for Maricopa, AZ is 12.0%.
- As of the last census, the Maricopa, AZ unemployment rate of 7.1% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- In Maricopa, AZ, the median worker income is $31,766. This is higher than the national average of $29,701.
- Typically, people work 39/hrs per week in Maricopa, AZ.
- The break down for commute times in Maricopa, AZ is: 53.4% under 25 mins, 31.7% 25-45 mins, and 14.9% above 45 minutes.
The map below contains Maricopa, AZ. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.