- The city's residents are 100.0% married and 0.0% single.
- Geronimo Estates, AZ has a population of 60.
- Of the city's population 51.7% are males and 48.3% are women.
- The city's population is 23.9% college educated and 100.0% have a high school diploma or a GED.
- 100.0% of people in Geronimo Estates, AZ were born U.S. citizens, while 0.0% were born outside of the country.
- The top three races (in population) are: White [98.3%], Hispanic [5.0%] and Two or more races [1.7%].
- Typically, people work None/hrs per week in Geronimo Estates, AZ.
- The Geronimo Estates, AZ poverty rate of 0.0% is lower than the national average.
- As of the last census, the Geronimo Estates, AZ unemployment rate of 0.0% was better than the 7.9% national average.
- In Geronimo Estates, AZ, the median worker income is $0. This is lower than the national average of $29,701.
- The break down for commute times in Geronimo Estates, AZ is: 0.0% under 25 mins, 100.0% 25-45 mins, and 0.0% above 45 minutes.
- $0 a month is the typical owner cost for a home with a mortgage.
- Rentals are 8.3% of homes and 8.3% of homes are occupied by their owners.
- Many homes (83.5%) are for seasonal or recreational use.
- In Geronimo Estates, AZ 1981 is the median year when homes were built.
- Homes have 7 rooms on average.
The map below contains Geronimo Estates, AZ. Click the link in the marker bubble to get driving directions. The 'View Larger Map' link will open a full size map in a new window.